I Should'Ve Known Aimee Mann

I Should'Ve Known Aimee Mann



I Should’ve Known Aimee Mann . Produced by Jon Brion. Album Whatever. I Should’ve Known Lyrics [Verse 1] I should thank you almost No one could kill it off until you bled it But I got rid of …


1/8/2019  · Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupI Should’ve Known · Aimee MannWhatever? A Geffen Records Release ? 1993 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1993-01…


10 rows  · Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Aimee Mann – I.


Aimee Mann I Should’ve Known : I should thank you almost No one could kill it off until you bled it But I got rid of that ghost Tho…


View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1993 CD release of I Should’ve Known on Discogs. Label: Imago (3) – 72787-25032-2 • Format: CD Single • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Alternative Rock, Pop Rock. … Aimee Mann: I Should’ve Known …

Advertiser